The tales of our final voyages, no matter how long it takes
Thursday, 24 June 2010
Bad news today. Caen Hill flight of locks has been closed due to a boat hitting some lock gates and it has done some serious damage. Latest news is that it will be shut until the 5th of July. This will cause us some delay but hopefully not a lot. It is more serious for Jay who having left yesterday has now turned around and gone to Bristol for a few days before attempting the escape again. We'll no doubt be going up the flight at the same time now although we won't be able to share locks because they are a wide beam.