Wednesday, 19 May 2010

At last! After five years of having this boat I have gotten around to fitting the bilge pump. I bought this pump when I was first fitting out the boat but never got around to actually fitting the damned thing. Today I suddenly thought why don't I get this thing fitted so I went out and bought some tubing of the appropriate size, sorted some wire and connectors from my stock and presto at last one bilge pump. No more lifting of engine decks to pump out with a portable unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.