Friday 14 May 2010

We do not actually start out until the end of June as Cath must serve out here notice. Meantime I am earning a last bit of money by doing some exam invigilation and in my spare time preparing the boat. The safety inspector didn't like the fact that I had fitted another land line hookup point at the front of the boat and not put in a switch to select which point was in use so I've fitted a two way switch.
Our boat has an integral water tank and this was due for cleaning and re-blacking which I wasn't too keen on so we bought a flexible liner and I've now installed it. What a job that was! But it's done now and that should be the end any water tank problems which could crop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob