Friday 27 January 2012

Friday 27th Jan 2012
Here it is Friday and I still haven't progressed the bathroom mods.
We've had a good week though. It was lovely spending the day with Daniel and Liz on Monday, although I don't think we helped much with the potty training. Good to hear that the news on that front is encouraging.
Wednesday we went to see the silent film "The Artist", it was ok but I don't see what all the hype is about.
On the down side our heating is giving us cause for concern again. The compressor is making unusual noises and sounds like it may seize up some time. The dealer has pointed me to some things to look for, but I can't see anything wrong. It continues to work for the time being.
One thing we've noticed missing on this bit of water is swans, but one has made an appearance in the last couple of days. I wonder if it will stay.
We're nearing the end of The Australian Open on telly, so I may get Cath back next week! Just joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob