Wednesday 16 March 2011

Moored up on Tixall Wide for the night

15th March 2011
After a nice quiet weekend I had to attend the local hospital on Monday for some more tests. I won't get the results until I see the quack.
Today we decided to take Lyra out and moor up on Tixall Wide, a lovely spot on the Staffs & Worcs Canal, not far from Great Haywood Junction. The weather man had promised us fine weather, but as usual they lied. At least it hasn't rained, just been a bit dull.
I spent a pleasant afternoon with the camera and chatting with some of the neighbours, one of whom is a diesel engineer and he gave me some more to think about on the subject of the mods I want to carry out on the alternator drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob