Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wednesday 9th January 2013
Back home on the boat, and the routine has settled again. First a few pics of our celebrations.


Carol presents her wonderful creation. the 7 bird roast
Daniel is head over heels with excitment
 J making short work of the roast.
 John provides some light entertainment as 2 loos Le Truck
Now that we're back to reality I took the opportunity of the fine weather today to have a go at a clear out of some accumulated 'stuff'.
Like a lot of us out there I'm a bit of a hoarder, not a good trait in a boater. Cath bought me battery drill for Lizzmass to replace one that went overboard quite some time ago. Ever since I've been using my mains one, but sometimes this is awkward and I missed the convenience of a good battery one. But now I had to find somewhere to store it. Isn't it amazing how much you can chuck out when you start looking. Several storage areas are now much tidier, and room for the drill was found easily.
Later today we walked up town to see the film "Reacher". We're both fans of Lee Child and his creation, so it was with some sceptisism that we went to see it. I have to report that it was good, despite the fact that Reacher is supposed to be a big fella, Tom Cruise carries it off alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob