Tuesday 27 July 2010

A lovely secluded spot
We got off to a good start this morning, apart from the fact that I have developed a very sore neck. I must have strained it somehow. Cath has applied a heat patch which has made things much better.
Our trip took us through 5 locks today, at Oxford we went under Osney Bridge, which is the one that stops all the big gin palaces from getting any further, we made it with about 6" to spare.
We have now moored up out in the country in a lovely secluded spot with a couple of other boats and some sheep for company.

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up with you. Looks like a lovely place. I am painting doors to try and get my brain to stop buzzing with school stuff before we go on holiday. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob