Paul was out for a blast on his Fazer this afternoon so decided to give us a visit. I took the opportunity to go for a ride up to the damaged lock again. They're finished! and told me that they would be ready for boats in about and hour or so.
Steve and I decided to move up to Sells Green tonight and tackle the locks in the morning. He has one crew still saying they will turn up and Paul and Jacqui may come in the morning to give us a hand.
It's been lovely hot weather today, it won't be easy doing the flight tomorrow if it's like this, but mustn't complain too much, I can stand the heat.
We're moored up just by the bridge in this map link