Wednesday 1 June 2011

Wednesday 1st June
We're back travelling again after spending Monday and Tuesday moored up in Ellesmere. We had stopped so that we could get a hire car to go back to Cannock hospital where I had a final check up from the bout of pleurisy I had last winter. It seems I'm still vertical and breathing so life goes on. the thing about hiring is you get very new cars and this one had a feature I've never come across before, electric hand brake?! I'm just old fashioned!
We left Ellesmere this afternoon after I had returned the car to Shrewsbury, and travelled just a few miles to find open country where we've tied up and are enjoying the sunshine. The peace is only disturbed by the vast number of boats rushing past.
Still no decent internet connection so no pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob