Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tuesday 16th October 2012
Here it is Tuesday and Lyra is still moored up outside the drydock waiting for her turn. Starting to get concerned about how long Cath will have to spend at Damon and Liz's because of the difficulty of access while actually in the dock.
The yard tell me that we should be floated in this afternoon, so I wait in hopes.
Meanwhile I'm continuing the varnishing, and doing all the other mundane things like running the washing machine, and spending too much time browsing on the computer. I really should get down and service the central heating, and the travel power belt needs tightening as it's started to squeal, but it's started to rain again so that's a good excuse to sit here and do not a lot, lazy toad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob