Thursday 28 April 2011

Thursday 28th April

On Wednesday we walked into Polesworth for a spot of provisioning before moving off. It started out quite cold again but it finally warmed up around midday.

The Coventry Canal remains very pretty throughout this length, even entering Tamworth outskirts the properties backing onto the canal are in general well kept.

We decided not to carry on into Fazeley Junction and have moored up in fairly open country just short of it.

On Thursday I made an appointment with the local surgery as I needed to renew some of my medicine. I then took a bus into town. As usual the doctor was running late and it wasn't until 2.30 pm that I got back to the boat so we decided not to bother moving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob