Sunday 23 June 2013

Sunday 23rd June 2013
Just for my piece of mind we called out an engineer (RCR) to have a look at our problem. After poking and testing he came to the same conclusion as me, the starter motor is f*****.
He's taken it away for refurb and hopefully we'll get it back Tuesday or Wednesday.
In the meantime we have the problem of the loo cassettes needing emptying regularly. I took a wander up to Castle Marina, only a few hundred yards, and they have kindly said that it's alright to use their elsan point. Now the only thing not set up is water. We'll have to be careful with the use of it. The nearest supply is a mile and a lock away, so that isn't going to happen.
The weather here is foul at present. I gather it's like that all over today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and we'll go and have a look around the arboretum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob