Monday 2 July 2012

Monday 2nd July 2012
It's been a very disappointing day. The rain has hardly stopped all day, and with the look of the forecast we may be staying here for a while.
The only bright spot of the day was when I decided to try and get our TV to receive terrestrial signals. There seems to be very few places around the Gas Street area where we can get a line on the Sky satellite. It's Wimbledon, and Cath loves it, so I decided to see if I could get an aerial and try out the DTV function on our tele. Success, I bought an aerial made for lorry drivers or campers and it works a treat, so Cath is happy.
We had intended to go off again tomorrow, exploring the Wyrley & Essington Canal which is said to have some very pretty parts, but as I said earlier, not if this rain keeps up. There's no fun trogging around in conditions more akin to February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob