Monday 20 August 2012

Monday 20th August 2012
Still sitting at Kilby Bridge. The sun is shining and I don't know if we will move tomorrow yet. Decision will be left until the morning when we see if there's any improvement  in Cath's shoulder.
I took another wander into Leicester this morning to get some oil from Wilkinsons. They do a really cheap diesel engine oil and since this engine seems to require oil changes far more frequently than any of the other major suppliers of marine adapted engines I don't have any qualms about using inexpensive oil.
The last time we were in Leicester there was a fabulous street market going on and we thought it was permanent, but it turns out that we were just lucky to land there on one of the twice yearly times that it is held. Disappointed there, I was looking forward to it, but there is still a permanent covered market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob