Saturday, 23 October 2010

Saturday 23rd October
Chickened out this morning! We had always decided not to travel in rain unless it couldn't be avoided. As we prepared to leave it started to rain so we decided to wait and see what was going to happen. The rain continued on and off so it was decided to close the hatches, settle down and give it until midday, if by then it was still wet we'd stay until tomorrow.
The rain continued so we're still here. The outlook tomorrow is very bright, so fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.