Sunday 13 May 2012

There's a better quality version of this video on Google+
Lovely day today. This morning Cath went to The Tate and I visited The Maritime Museum, Later Cath joined me as The Tate wasn't as good as she had hoped. 
Lots to see, as expected, presently the museum is jumping on the Titanic centenary bandwagon with an exhibition of its connection to the city. There is also a gallery devoted to the slave trade, something it shares with Bristol.
There were several lovely models of marine steam engines on show and I've included pictures for anyone interested. I also got a video of the DUKW tour bus taking a plunge. We may take a ride in it sometime this week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to spam I've had to enable verification to prove you're not a machine.
Bob